Sergino Dest has stated he will not yet make his final decision between the Dutch national team or the USA.

After holding talks with the KNVB last week, Dest was left out of the US squad announced on Wednesday.

Asked about his absence by Fox Sports, the 18-year-old right-back said, “I would rather not talk about that at the moment.

“In any case, I have not yet opted for one of the two countries. I just have to think a little longer about both options and have said that I have not decided yet. That is why I cancelled both countries.”

Dest hinted at a decision in November, “It’s a decision I have to make for my entire life, so I want to handle it with care. That’s why I left it this time. Hopefully I’ll be out next month, but if I need more time I will take it too. ”




admin (7408 Posts)

Follow @Footballoranje_ on Twitter